Help Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell build a handicap accessible home in Billerica, a new home in Tewksbury and 2 more homes in Lowell in 2015.
Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat, or other vehicle sitting in your driveway or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating it to Habitat to Humanity through Cars for Homes. Not only will you be helping Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well. By donating a car to our vehicle donation program, you can help Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell build houses in partnership with families in need of a hand up, not a hand out. Your donated vehicle helped us build 2 more homes in Lowell in 2014, help fund our Critical Repair program which helps our Veterans and elderly and disabled and, helped to start a handicap accessible home in Billerica.
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- 44,075 (and growing) car donors have supported this! Your generous car donations help make homes for the holidays and all year a reality.
Why donate a vehicle for Earth Day?
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improve air quality.
In 2014 your donation helped us build 2 homes on Willie Street, Lowell and begin construction of 1 handicap accessible home on Friendship St, Billerica. In 2015 we will continue building Billerica and then start building another home in Tewksbury and 2 more in Lowell. Please spread the word so more Habitat homes may be built in MA. Every day, Habitat’s Cars for Homes program generates funding from the sale of used cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Those funds are distributed to local Habitat for Humanity organizations in the U.S. to help build affordable homes in partnership with low-income families. To date, more than 44,000 vehicles have been donated to the program!
Visit www.carsforhomes.org to learn more.
It’s quick and easy to donate automobiles, trucks, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, construction equipment and other vehicles — running or not! Plus you may be eligible for a tax deduction. (Consult your tax advisor or the IRS for more details). To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™ - Habitat’s official car donation program, call 877-277-4344 toll free or visit www.carsforhomes.org and let us take care of the rest – even arrange for pick up. It’s a great way for you to support Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell and create more space in your driveway!
See what your neighbors have donated!
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell At Hicks Farm 124 Main Street Westford, MA 01886 978-692-0927 firstname.lastname@example.org
Habitat ReStore 257 Boston Road Billerica, MA 01862 978-215-9975