There are so many different ways to get involved with Habitat Greater Lowell and give back to your local community. You can spend a few hours or a whole day with us and walk away with a real sense of accomplishment helping another family in need.
Pick your comfort level and pick a day! We are HAPPY to see you!
Why Giving back is Important
TOP 10 REASONS FOR GIVING BACK (www.lyceum.co.za)
- It creates a feeling of gratitude
- Giving encourages a culture of giving
- Strengthens communities and nations
- Alleviates poverty, struggling and suffering
- It helps you to share resources
- Creates a nation of emotionally aware people
- Provides people with the building blocks for their future development
- You will grow as a person
- Enjoy the health benefits of Giving Back
- It feels good to give
Whichever way you look at it, giving back to society has profound benefits for both the giver and the recipient. The potential for strengthening people through giving back to society is huge and something that we all need to consider looking into. Here’s hoping that you are inspired to give and contribute to society in whichever shape or form in your life.
We’d like to encourage your “shape or form” to join us in providing affordable housing!