Women Build Week 2014
May 7-12, 2013
Willie St, Lowell MA
Our goal is simple, but great:
Empower women to take action against the poverty housing conditions in Greater Lowell
By raising funds and building together to make a family’s dream of home ownership a reality.
Thank you to our local sponsor for Women Build 2013:
Also a big Thank You to those who are donating lunches to feed these amazing women:
Denali Delmar, La Bella Dolce, Demetra Bristol, Peppers Catering, and students from Greater Lowell Tech. HS
It is Simple to do:
Raise $100 or more and register to come build the week of May 7-12. Up to 15 women may build each day
- Register for Women Build Week as an individual or team. Call Kim at 978-692-0927
- Individuals raise a minimum of $100/person
Ask your company if they will match your donation.
- Donate $20 yourself – it is always easier to get others to support you if you donate to your cause first!
- Ask 2 co-workers for $10 each.
- Ask 2 of your friends for $10 each.
- Ask 2 family members for $10 each.
- Ask 2 neighbors for $10 each.
- Provide Lunch for one of the days.Be a Women Build Week Sponsor.
- Sponsor the entire week for 2500 and have your name posted on the site
How-To Workshops at Lowe’s Home Improvement will be May :
As the national corporate partner of Habitat for Humanity’s Women Build program, Lowe’s Home Improvement offers training workshops for women. For those who may not have any experience in construction, these trainings equip them to feel more comfortable volunteering on the local Habitat construction sites.
To register or for additional information contact Kim Trainor, Director, Community Relations at: email@example.com or call 978-692-0927