The next Women Build will be May 5-9, 2015.
17 MA Habitat Affiliates joining together to give women a Hand Up
Buzzards Bay * Cape Cod * Central Berkshire * Fall River * Greater Boston * Greater Lowell * Greater Plymouth * Greater Springfield * Martha’s Vineyard * Merrimack Valley * MetroWest/Greater Worcester * Nantucket * North Central * North Shore * Northern Berkshire * Old Colony * Pioneer Valley * South Shore *
Our goal is simple, but great:
Empower women to take action against the poverty housing conditions in Greater Lowell and throughout MA and beyond, by raising funds and building together to make a family’s dream of home ownership a reality.
Women Build – It is Simple to do:
Raise $100 or more and register to come build the week of May 7-17. Up to 15 women may build each day
- Register for Women Build Week as an individual or team. Call Kim at 978-692-0927
- Individuals raise a minimum of $100/person
Ask your company if they will match your donation.Provide Lunch for one of the days.
- Donate $20 yourself – it is always easier to get others to support you if you donate to your cause first!
- Ask 2 co-workers for $10 each.
- Ask 2 friends for $10 each.
- Ask 2 family members for $10 each.
- Ask 2 neighbors for $10 each.
- Sponsor the entire week for $2500 and have your name posted on the site
How-To Workshops at Lowe’s Home Improvement will be in April
As the national corporate partner of Habitat for Humanity’s Women Build program, Lowe’s Home Improvement offers training workshops for women. For those who may not have any experience in construction, these trainings equip them to feel more comfortable volunteering on the local Habitat construction sites.
2013 Women Build Lowell
Women Build 2012 Bedford
To register or for additional information contact Kim Trainor, Director, Community Relations at: email@example.com or call 978-692-0927