Every Donation Helps A Family Help Themselves
Each donation builds strength, stability and self-reliance for families in need. A home helps families break the cycle of poverty, improves health, increases children’s educational achievement and strengthens our communities.
Do you want to be part of the solution?
Donate one time, a recurring monthly option or just annually. No donation is too small as each donation brings a family closer to having a place to call home. Donors may also setup a recurring donation to help more families attain safe, affordable homes. Learn more about our hassle-free monthly donations and start yours today.
Give through Work
Corporate Matching Gifts: Hundreds of companies will double or triple employee charitable gifts through matching gift programs. Your employer may be one of them! Find out if your company has a matching gift program, ask your Human Resources Department or Call us at 978-692-0927.
Payroll Deductions: Payroll deduction lets you support Habitat’s mission with a tax-deductible donation given directly from your paycheck. Check with your employer.
In Honor/Memory of Gifts
Simply email, mail or call us with your request to give a gift of contribution to HFHGL in honor or in memory of a loved one. We will forward a card of your gift and share information about how the contribution will support neighbors in Greater Lowell communities.
Gift of Stocks/Bonds
Donate your stocks to help us ensure that even more families around the world have a safe, affordable place to call home.
Planned Giving is a lasting expression of who you are and what mattered to you in your lifetime. Making a planned gift to Greater Lowell Habitat truly builds a legacy of hope well into the future, as new homes are built and hopes, dreams and possibilities thrive. A planned gift of any type or size gives you membership into our Golden Hammer Society. Some benefits of planned giving are: income for the donor or others; reduction of the donor’s income taxes; avoidance of capital gains taxes; and the provision of asset management for your heirs. Examples of planned gifts include, but are not limited to:
- Bequests: You can name Greater Lowell Habitat for Humanity as a beneficiary in your will.
- Gift annuities: You can transfer a gift of cash, securities or property to Greater Lowell Habitat. You will receive an income tax deduction, possible capital gains savings, and a fixed payment for life.
- Gifts of securities: You can transfer ownership of stock, or mutual funds to Greater Lowell Habitat. Contact Executive Director Brenda Gould at 978-692-0927 or Marshall-Ben Tisdale at Edward Jones, 978-692-5665 for additional information. Or contact your Financial Advisor, Estate Planning attorney, or your CPA.
- Real estate: You can transfer real estate titles to Greater Lowell Habitat.
- Gift of life insurance: Donate unneeded life insurance policies to Greater Lowell Habitat.
By including Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell in your estate plans, you ensure that your passion for eliminating poverty housing continues beyond your lifetime.