Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Greater Lowell MA?
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up. Start Your Donation
- If you live outside of our service area, all you need to do is to designate that you would like the proceeds from your donation to go to “Habitat for Humanity of Greater Lowell”. That way, even if your zip code is outside our area, your donation will come to Greater Lowell.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in MA?
- The State of Massachusetts will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED MARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
16 Northern Middlesex communities serviced by Habitat Greater Lowell:
Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Lowell, No Reading, Reading, Tewksbury, Tyngsboro, Wakefield, Westford, Wilmington.